Thursday, June 27, 2013

There's Still Power In The Blood of Jesus Lyrics


There's Still Power In The Blood

Chorus:
There's still power in the blood of Jesus
(there's still)Hope in a troubled, dying land
There's still cleansing in that crimson stream that frees us
There's still power in the blood, power in the blood
There's still power in the blood of the Lamb

Verse:
Men have tried to say the blood is useless
They say that in this modern day, love is all you need
Well, I've never seen a love more tried and tested
Than the love that came streaming down the cross of Calvary

Chorus:

Verse:
Nothing but the blood can purify me
my sins were washed away, when I stepped in the cleansing blood
When I needed victory over Satan
I just stand my ground, look at him, and I claim the blood

(key change)
Chorus:
Repeat Chorus:

No comments:

Post a Comment